Welcome “you, who so well know the nature of my soul,” as Edgar Allen Poe once wrote – you cannot imagine how honoured and humbled I am to receive you here [no need to worry, I don’t serve Amontillado…]!
Let’s start our relationship on the basis of truth and be honest with each other: You probably think you don’t have a clue about the nature of my soul [and couldn’t care less, for that matter], and you are sly enough to know that when I say “you”, I cannot possibly mean you.
Deep down, beyond all that divides us, we know each other – because we are so much alike.
You and I, we
- seek to tap into the wild, the raw, and the beautiful within us, even when it scares us
- long to fully step onto the path that we are constantly being called to
- are tired of our guilt, our doubt, our excuses, and are ready to allow transformation [sort of].
- want to overcome resistance and bring forth the gift that only we can give to the world – tackling one day at a time
- know that getting out of bed and doing what is meaningful to us is harder on some days, but we try to get up anyway
- want to feel alive, turned on, sparking & radiating with passion a personal mission that is so important to us that it is stronger than our tiredness, our facebook feed, our desire to binge watch an entire series of Once Upon a Time…
You and I, we want to feel good enough. Because when we do, we start living the lives we crave! Because when we do, we make the world a better + happier place!
And we know: The only person, who can make us feel that way, is ourselves.
You are reading this because our paths have crossed and we are given this precious time to walk together and share what we have learnt along the way with each other.
This is the place where I share my journey and do everything I can to be a fantastic assistant-passenger on yours! (Click here if you agree, but don’t know where to start)